I drank human blood commonly as part of securing more power.



 I was fully initiated into the witchcraft society to represent my whole family. This was an agreement on behalf of my family. This was done at the death of my mother during her burial.
To be a powerful representative, I had to offer live human beings. As a member, I was left with no option but to do what was requested.  I killed my four daughters who were still virgins.  By doing this, I was promoted to a very high level position in an occult organization in my country of Nimba.  I held this position from 1998 to 2009.
After giving my four children to death, I was now in the position to demand the same number of living human beings for occult practices, plus additional "benefits." 
I drank human blood commonly as part of securing more power.  I used a broom and cassava pealing for the ritual of getting to places I wanted to travel.  Based on my bravery and uncompromising work in witchcraft, I eventually was promoted even higher.
When I listened to the tape from Step-By-Step World Outreach Ministry of Liberia Branch, I saw the reality of my life, and what my eternity destiny held in store for me.
My first encounter with Jesus Christ was December 2008, when I was sent to put confusion between Pastor Freeman and Pastor Joshua to break them apart in the church. The reason I took this assignment was to bring back my occult members that went to that church.
When I entered the church on December 24, 2008, the first thing I did was to stop the generator from generating current. The Pastor was out of the church. But when I saw him coming into the building, there was a fire surrounding him, which was too much for me.  I decided to leave, but it was too late for me. I was stopped and was taken through deliverance, but I was not saved until I listened to the tape from Step-By-Step World Outreach Ministry of Liberia Branch.  It was through that tape that I saw the reality of my life.
Thank God for saving me and forgiving me!
If you are reading this and asking, "Is this testimony for real?  Yes it is!  That was the evil I was involved in. But Jesus is all powerful, and came to rescue me from this, and He can do it for you.






Comments

Popular Posts