What a tragic omission.







What those believers did for me, as great as it was, cannot compare with what Yeshua did for you and me. Let me tell you what He did: GOD, Maker of the Heavens and the earth, came to us as a simple Jewish carpenter, Lived a simple human life, just like you or me. But what He came to do was anything but simple. You see, He came to die. That was His simple plan. That's right, the Creator of all that exists came to die, so we didn't have to. Talk about the ultimate sacrifice. That's how much He loves us -- John 3:16 says: "For God so loved the world (that's you and me) that He gave His only begotten Son (Yeshua), that whosoever believes in Him should not perish (That means go to hell), but have everlasting life (With God in Heaven for eternity)."
"Wait a minute. You're trying to tell me that God allowed mankind to kill His only Son. How is that possible, and why?" Well. Let me answer you in this way: Why? Because He loves us that much. And also because it was the only way to redeem lost mankind. Romans 3:23 says: "For all have sinned and fallen short of the Glory of God". And in Luke 19:10 it says: "For the Son of Man has come to seek and save that which was lost". The problem, and the solution. "But what about the results?" In Ephesians 1:7 it says: "In Him we have redemption through His shed blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace". Understand this: We as sinners don't deserve forgiveness. But, because of His grace, because Yeshua (Jesus) took our place on that cross, we can boldly come before the Father and confess our sins. And He will say, "Your sins are forgiven. Today you have become My child."
Dear reader, You too can hear God the Father say those same words. It's very simple. JUST ASK. That's all you have to do. It says in Romans 10:9-10; "That if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes to righteousness, and with the mouth, confession is made to salvation".
I invite you to join me in a simple little prayer of faith. It is simple, but it's the most important step you will ever make in your entire life.
Dear God in heaven, I come to you in the name of Jesus. I'm so sorry for my sins and for the life I have lived apart from you. I ask you for your forgiveness and to cleanse me with your precious blood from all unrighteousness. Right now I confess Jesus Christ as the Lord of my soul. With my heart, I believe that God raised Him (Jesus) from the dead. This very moment I accept Jesus Christ as my own personal Savior. And according to His Word, right now I am saved. Thank you, Jesus, for dying for me on the cross in my place, and giving me eternal life.
Now Father, I ask You to fill me with Your Holy Spirit until I overflow. May Your Spirit guide me into all truth and understanding. Teach me how to walk in the power and presence of Your Holy Spirit for Your Glory. In Jesus mighty Name I pray. Amen
If you prayed that prayer, let me be the first to welcome you into the Family of God. Remember to read your Bible every day. (The Word of God is our roadmap for Life).- Also, find yourself a local Church to fellowship at that believes in the Full Gospel (Genesis to Revelations). The way you grow in your faith is to learn from a teacher (Or in our case, a Pastor). - Speak to the Lord every day in prayer. The only way to get to know someone is to spend time with that person. In the same way, that is the only way to get to know the Lord, and He, to know you!!


Comments

Popular Posts