WE EXPERIENCE GOD FACE TO FACE




Erin: India
My testimony is unique in a way that I am not testifying about deliverance, healing, etc...My family and I have been going through trying times.we were too overwhelmed with a myriad of problems and sickness that trailed one after the other. We thought that we could handle them; however, our limits have been tested. We gave it over to Jesus. His presence made all the difference as He is helping us to navigate with God-given patience and calmness. As for me, I personally can feel His peace, in spite of facing failures after failures. His word is true -His grace is indeed sufficient for us. Despite the pangs of disappointments,embarrassment, and anxiety about the future, He has always been there for me, and I don't wish to take it for granted. I just want to express my gratitude to God for being with my family and me through hell and high waters. God bless!

Carola: Austria
I got saved at the time I was in a very abusive relationship with a Muslim man.
God told me to leave him, but it was not easy. That man had become my soul tie, and I suffered from demonic attacks. It was the most painful time in my life.
Still, God told me to leave him. I tried to save my relationship to that man through prayers and all, but you can't change God's will.
It was rough, I never cried so much in my life and had so much fear; the process of leaving him took me over 1 year.
God had much mercy on me, and saved my life. He freed me from addictions and healed my broken heart. 
  • Psalm 34:18 - The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit

Kim: United States
I’m telling this story of Miracle Testimony for my wife who experiences these miracles daily, but cannot tell her story due to expressive aphasia caused by the massive stroke she experienced November 6th, 2015.
Kim suffered daily from multiple afflictions for years (15 or more) before her stroke. She had headaches, backaches, neck issues, swollen and disfigured thumb and forefinger on her right hand, swollen and bright red right knee joint, sinus infection(s) and used a heating pad nearly every night for 15 years.
Her stroke was severe, affecting a large portion of the left side of her brain (initially the attending ER physician told me that she was “gone”). I saw the MRI of both sides of her brain and was shocked at the amount of “dead tissue” left in the aftermath. She was In ICU for about ten days when she was sent to a local “skilled nursing” facility, where she cried out constantly as if having a nightmare. This lasted for weeks until December 17th, 2015.
December 18th, 2015 was a sunny Sunday morning, and the miracle(s) started, Kim was now calm and coherent, she started physical therapy within a few days and as she progressed there were NO headaches, NO back or neck issues, NO Thumb, forefinger or right knee swelling. NO sinus infections, NO hyperthyroidism, NO heating pad required! All of these miracle(s) are still experienced every day.
This is truly evidence of Gods Mercy and Healing. I am glad to share this as testimony to our Great GOD, His Son Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit!

Ekta: India
Hello,
My name is Ekta. I am 33 years old. Many years back I got afflicted with a horrible skin disease on my face, while I was doing my college and felt very embarrassed and shy to face people. I use to bunk college and go and sit in church to avoid people. Somehow, after a year of shame, God started healing my skin in a beautiful way, and within six months or so I was fully healed, and still, my skin looks beautifully healed and restored. Praise Jesus for giving me new skin and changing my shame to honour. Ekta

James: Canada
I have had three dreams of Jesus in the past year.
The first was when I was an atheist, and I was telling my Christian friend that if Jesus really cares, he'll show himself to me. That night, I had a dream. I was in a dark cave and was searching for the exit, and there was a great flash of light and a voice that was calming. I could barely see through the light, but it felt warm, and the voice said: "Come, follow me." 
The second dream came a few days after the first. I was still skeptical of my dream and said I needed another sign that He is there. So I went to sleep expecting nothing in particular. But I found myself in the cave again. I saw another great flash of light and Jesus was standing before me with his arms held out. He smiled and said "Welcome." He was gone in another flash of light and where Jesus stood was now the exit to the dark cave. This made me a believer, and I now have an unshakable faith in our Lord Jesus Christ.
The third was just yesterday. I was meditating on some struggles my fiancé was having and praying for help for her and her family, and the image of Jesus came to mind. He was wearing a long robe and sitting on a throne in what I assumed was heaven. He smiled again and said "I say to you, do not worry. It will be okay. Just wait and see." 
Jesus is there if you look for Him. In troubled times, he will come. You just have to have faith and look!

Presley: Papua New Guinea
How grateful am I to have the God of the whole Universe touch me.

His touch is Supernatural
I feel blessed and energised

His touch of reassurance
By his touch I am being reincarnated
He alone knows all my struggles
In his time he makes all things beautiful

Sarah: New Zealand

He Hugged Me!
Few weeks ago, I had been going through some hard times, my anxiety and depression was at its peak. I did not know what to do, just wanted everything to end.
That night before the dream I had been crying nonstop and went to bed crying and this is all I said before I closed my eyes. “Please Jesus help me, hug me!” In the early hours of that morning I had this dream.
I was sitting in a dark room, and light slowly started to fill in from the open door. I said, what is happening? And then this good feeling came in, I saw a figure entering the room, and I straight away sensed it was Jesus.
He was walking fast and straight to me, smiling, wearing a glittering pearl necklace. He had long hair, dark skin and his arms were open ready to hug me.
I moved forward to hug, and he said, you wanted me to hug you right? and I said yes. I could feel his hands pressing my shoulders and woke up with that touch.
It has been a month now I have no anxiety or depression and feel completely healed. I am a totally different person now.
 This is my testimony. thank you, Jesus, love you my lord

Ana: United States
Contact Form: Let go and let God. No matter how good or how bad life seems to be,trust and believe in God for he is always there. Talk to him as you were talking to a friend. Be yourself for he knows who you are. Unconditional love... he gives us. What else could we ask for.... Amen...

Okuhle: South Africa
Okuhle has been diagnosed with cancer..she is four years old . And cancer had taken her ability to walk. So this one morning she wakes up and tells us Jesus said she must get up and walk. He came to her twice in one week. She started walking the same week. Jesus and God really do visit children ..we are a testimony.

Colby: United States
I was asleep; it was 5/13/2012. It was  2:32 am, and the reason I know is because of God. How I knew the time when I was asleep is beyond me. 
As I was sleeping I heard a "gong" inside my head, and then the common doxology being sung by millions of voices, then it all stopped. I heard a deep, loud rumbling voice say, "I come like a thief in the night, the time has come!" 
I instantly sprang out of bed and looked at my TV. I saw chaos and fire and people who were pure evil. I am not going to say who all of them were but I was wide awake by then.
 I felt this dark evil presence coming from the east and wanted to hide. I was naked and afraid and went into my apartment bathroom. My wife was working a night shift so I was home alone. 
I finally realized I couldn't hide, so I got on my knees and started praying to Jesus. Within a few moments, the evil feeling was gone, and the TV was back to normal. 
I saw my cell phone, grabbed it and called my father, he answered, and the first thing I said was, "Dad, you're still here? what do we do now?" 
He had no clue what I was talking about because I was in full panic mode. When he had finally calmed me down, I explained everything. He told me it was a vision from God and that sometimes God talks to us and yells.
The very next morning I was driving to work and started praying out loud and asked God if he was mad at me. After I finished telling him, I loved him and said Amen, a Blue Volkswagen bug pulled in front of me with the license plate GSUS<3U. "aka Jesus loves you."
 Talk about a moment!!!!! Other amazing things happened that day, but I promised I wouldn't share it with anyone. If you don't believe in God trust me, you're making a bad decision. He's more real than ever and loves you so much!!!!!!!

Nancy: Germany
When I was eight years old, my sister (2 years old) drowned in a pool in our neighbors Garden. My dad Carried her dead Body inside and placed it on the floor. My Family and my neighbors started praying for her although she was already dead. Suddenly she started crying... god brought her back to life. She had to go to the hospital anyway, and the doctors were 100% sure that she would have a mental illness... she is 12 years old right now and is totally healthy. Our God is a merciful and loving God!

Daniel: United States
Hi, my wonderful brothers and sisters! Praise the LORD thanks to your prayers and the unbelievable grace of GOD almighty your brother is celebrating being clean and sober for 36 years today which makes me the happiest man alive!GOD richly bless you   brother Danny  10/4/18 

Stella: Country
God is true. He is faithful and worthy of our praise always. 
He's been good to my family...even when I haven't been faithful, He still heals, helps, forgives. I was ill for so long and not knowing what ailment it was even after hospital visits I deteriorated fast until I was diagnosed with an autoimmune disease. Through it all, I know that God kept me and sustained my family and I. There were times we had no food nor knew where provision would come from yet He always came through for us even if it was at the last minute ( I laugh when I remember such times).
Over the weeks He's enlightened my mind to the truths in His word. I realize the importance of speaking His word out at all times. The devil will try to take that word out of your mouth but don't stop. Keep at it, and your desires will surely come to pass. The fruit of the spoken word will manifest. His word is His bond...He will honor it.

Ana: United States
The most beautiful feeling in life for me is when I dream of Jesus, seeing him so beautiful. Lifting my arms in the air and looking at the sky saying"God, please bring me with you. As I ask each time, I can feel his presence and his love and protection, opening his arms and welcoming me and talking to me. Letting me know that he is always with me. What more can I ask for? Thank you, my lord, for loving me, accepting me and forgiving me for my mistakes.

Tracey: United States
It was around Christmas time, and my mom and I were just driving through town as usual, but all of a sudden we look up, and there is a truck coming straight at us. All I know is my I curled up blocking my face, and my mom did the one arm mom thing where she tries to hold you, and her other arm blocking her face. Next thing we knew the truck had passed through. We know God had that truck go right through us because we never saw it go by us. And I know deep down and so does my mom that it was a miracle from the Father! He saved our lives and had that truck go through us, or he most likely guided it with his hand, praise God!!! I know that truly was a blessing and a miracle and I am so thankful to my father up in heaven. God bless all of you.

Joyce: United States
I am trusting in Jesus He is all that I have in this world.  I pray that the Lord keep me close. I praise His holy name, glory to God for Jesus.

Daniel: United States
Hi, my wonderful brothers and sisters, the bible says it is the little foxes that spoil the vine and let everything be done decently and in order! I got saved when I was 26 I was gloriously saved and the happiest man on earth. I lost my parents when I was very young and now to know that JESUS loves me and dyed for me I cry and cry with gratitude! 
I did not learn computers until 2002 the first thing I learned is that I could write prayer requests to The Billy Grahm association etc. and it helped so since I was homeless and it was my only connection to the body of Christ. I slowly branched out to Christian radio stations etc.; it was so much fun and such a blessing. One winter in NYC a brother online asked me if I needed anything and I said yes a pair of warm shoes because I only had sneakers. Just as I  was starting to get sick, he sent them to me, and little by little other wonderful people had helped me and sent me gifts and warm clothes, and guess what I noticed when I started going to the library? I said to myself I hope I hear from one of my friends today. I lost focus of being saved, and it was GOD who would meet my needs.
Another thing is if I write you and there are 10 addresses there only about 2 people who write back, but I keep the addresses because I was so lonely another time the LORD said, Dan I don't mind if you ask for prayer but only after you have come to me first and prayed, don't become spiritually lazy! So I guess what I am saying is I love you and nothing is as beautiful and precious as the sweet sweet knowledge of, I am saved! GOD richly bless you   brother Danny  8/25/18   
P.S. Funny but I feel better, I am glad I wrote this

Whitney: Guyana
Christ changed my life when I was Dying. For more than a month I was unaware of what I was doing, I was told it was a fever, and I was just vomiting, and sleeping, and most of the time, I was afraid of the light. I started talking weird things, language that no one understands. I had red, violent marks on my skin and even the doctors couldn't tell what was wrong with me... I was not even eating, but the lord was with me the whole time. Just when I was nearly choked and squeezed to death, I was delivered at a church that didn't even have a roof. It is true that our body is the church. Its hard to believe I even survived. When I woke up right after deliverance, in this incomplete building, they call a church I was in pain with bruises on my face and marks all over my body. I knew this was beyond my understanding. So I just rejoiced and thanked the Lord for his mercy, and was baptized the next day...I love you, Jesus.

Theresa: United States
In Sept 2015 I had a triple by-pass. I am a female, 51 at the time. I did not realize I had a heart problem. When I got home, I was scared every night that I was going to die because I had many pains in my chest throughout the day. A part of me knew it was from the surgery healing, but part of me thought I was having a heart attack. Two things of significance happened that made me praise the Lord.
1. Every morning at 6 am I heard a very loud knock at my door. The sound came from directly above me as if someone strong was knocking on a door that was horizontally above me. That continued to happen at the same every morning for a few weeks. I thought for sure it was The Lord Jesus or my angels, keeping me free from harm by not rolling over the wrong way when waking up. It was comforting. 
2. One morning I woke up and saw in my bedroom doorway a large cloud that was in the shape of a large outstretched arm, a very muscular strong arm with a very large hand. The outstretched arm started to appear at the entrance of the doorway which was about three feet away, and I quickly saw it coming towards me. I thought for sure it was Jesus coming to take me. I was frightened at the thought of having to leave so soon from this earth but comforted knowing what I believed to be Jesus's hand. This large arm immediately retracted as it was about one foot in front of me when it approached. It was like watching "I dream of Jeanie" when she goes back into the bottle. Picture an invisible bottle at the threshold of my door. The arm retracted and disappeared. I believe the Lord was going to take me but saw I was afraid and decided not to take me at that time.

Brother Danny  7/17/18
I remember when I first got saved many years ago and was reading the bible for the first time and came to the part of scripture that tells of the fruits of the spirit. I was so happy to read, love, joy, peace, gentleness, meekness, you know them, until I got to longsuffering, and then I would read that one real fast hoping it was not for me. I continued like that for many years until recently the LORD spoke to me and said, Dan you are reading that one wrong no one could suffer long unless I pour my spirit into them to ease their pain, and immediately I said, O.K if necessary, then let it be longsuffering because his  precious anointing is worth it! GOD richly bless you.  

Daniel: United States
Hi, my wonderful brothers and sisters! The Bible says that the HOLY SPIRIT will lead us into all truth! The Bible says that Jesus is the way the truth and the life so then we can safely say the HOLY SPIRIT is leading us to JESUS! The Bible lists the fruits of the spirit you know them to love joy, peace, gentleness, goodness, kindness, etc. but if you think about it, all these qualities emanate from our LORD and savior, so I figure that as I get closer to the LORD and imitate him these attributes will become stronger!
When I read the Bible I say, LORD O.K how can knowing this passage or verse bring me closer to you I believe that the goal is to be more like JESUS 
p.s if you have time, please say a prayer for me this long holiday weekend!
Cont:
When JESUS! was crucified it only makes sense that the enemy would inflict the most pain on the areas of the LORDS ministry he hated the most! 
  • The crown of thorns because he hated the LORDS made up mind to serve the father at all costs.
  • The nails in the hands because JESUS touched and healed the people.
  • The nails in the feet because JESUS walked everywhere spreading the new good news.
  • The spear in the side because his heart was as big as heaven!
Now JESUS did not have the armor on and absorbed all this pain so that today the armor we put on cannot be penetrated. Thank you JESUS! GOD richly bless you,
P.S., please keep me in prayer, Brother Danny  8/25/18

John: United States
These days it is so difficult to get away from the 'noise' of life. I can't even pump gas without music blaring. For years I would have Christian radio on where I worked. Two years ago I decided to work in silence (I work by myself). I started hearing God speaking to me more. He has a 'still, small voice' that cannot be heard above the music but can only be heard in the quiet places.

Ceci:Zambia
Am so blessed with this site I have read most of the testimonies and am so much encouraged as I know that this God I serve will answer me soon as I believe in him, and I know his time is the best

Daniel: United States
Hi my wonderful brothers and sisters at Trusting in JESUS! Whoever said a prayer for me this weekend thank you so much I had the best weekend I just rested in the LORD which for me is no small miracle, and I feel so much better! Thank you and needless to say, if you could say one more prayer it will keep this big smile on my face!GOD    5/22/18

Oluwatoyin: United Kingdom
I want to say thank you God for all you have done for me and helping me fight and beat the Demons. I am healed now in the name of Jesus; I was depressed, anxious and in the dark and felt in a shell and alone. God pulled me from the dark back into the light and made me love life again I am in the light, and I am staying in the light. Thank you, God, for your love and kindness and healing and strength.

Ann: Philippines
Hi, I want to share my testimony.
When I was young my parents left me with our relatives, so they supported me everything, studies, and every stuff I needed in everyday life.  in return for that, they treat me as their slave.
They want me to clean all over the house they want me to look after their child, and at the time I was only seven yrs old. As a young girl, I never had a happy childhood I always felt tired, lonely helpless.
I often asked my self why my parent left me, was I burden to them?  So many questions in my mind. I always prayed and prayed, and I tell everything to god about my suffering that no one knows, except god.
I remember one time my relative was mad at me and hit me, and I found myself sleeping inside a box.  I remember that time I was talking to god again telling everything to him with my heavy heart, and I felt the presence of God comforting me at that very moment. He let me sleep in that box that night with peace in my heart.
I surely know and testify that God the father and the Holy Spirit is always with us and listens to our prayer and comforted us every time we need it.
Thank you, Father God.
Comfort: Nigeria
I asked God to heal me from bedwetting that lasted for over 24 years. It was really embarrassing, and I took time to really pray for healing.
It's been over two years, and I just realized have not experienced it, and I forget to say "thank you, Lord."
Prayer is the key. And always be grateful.

No Longer Homeless?
Something wonderful happened awhile back, and I would like to share it!
About a month ago I was homeless in NYC, and the weather was going to drop into maybe single digits and so to save peoples lives the local Rescue Mission let us stay there day and night! What a blessing. Two services a day and hot, warm soup and oatmeal!
And one afternoon in the chapel we were all sleeping, and I felt led to go to the altar for time alone with the LORD! In no time at all, I broke through and was just resting in his arms. How beautiful that is, just waves and waves of worry being washed away!
As I got up to leave, I heard the LORD say, "Dan when you are alone with me here at the altar you are no longer homeless this is your home right here with me." I feel so loved that the LORD knew how lonely I was and took that time to comfort me! GOD richly bless you  
Brother Danny,  4/3/18

Hamidy: United States
Hello, I was healed by Jesus from all illness. People have been healed from Cancer with no doctors, no therapy.


Marie: United States
When I was young, I saw a guy standing in the doorway at a store asking everyone that walked by to help him with some food.  They all told him they had no money then they came out with beer and cigarettes. I walked up to the store, and the guy asked, could you feed me?  I went in and bought him a sandwich and a soda, and as I went to leave he asked, can you give me a blanket, I'm cold?  I went to my house I got a blanket for him. I went back to the store the next day, and the blanket was folded up neatly laying by the store. I think it was an angel seeing who would give and who wouldn't, it just seem different to me. That shows when someone asks you to feed them or to give them water, please help them don't walk away.

Pam: South Africa
Greetings in The Faithful and Powerful name of Jesus Christ. I would like to share my testimony because I was not well for many months. I used to feel sick to the point I thought I'm going to die. My legs used to feel very weak. I had issues with my body. I was very depressed but always knew God could heal me. I repented of my sins and humbled myself, and God healed me. I feel brand new. God is real, Jesus is Real, The Holy Spirit is real. The Bible is real. God is Love. Thank You. God has pardoned me and healed me. All Glory to God. Amen.

ARSEE: Philippines
I would like to share this if you really obey God. He will give you everything. I admit it's really hard to obey but once you try it. You will surprise what will be the result of being an a obedient child of God.


James: Country
When I was eight or nine, I can't remember the exact age; I contracted the virus of encephalitis which is an inflammation of the brain thru a very high fever.  I was in a coma for four day's, and in an Iron lung for breathing assistance and had to have a  tracheostomy so I could breathe.
During that illness my dear mother and father and my siblings  went to a Baptist church and prayed for 4 days. The most Gracious GOD heard those prayers, and I woke up early on Thanksgiving morning.
So GOD used this little boy of let,s say 8 or 9 to donate Blood for another little Girl who came down with the same illness. I do not know if she came out of it or not, but I knew there was a wonderful LORD even at that young age.
Because of that illness, I was not able to father children which was heartbreaking. But through the years GOD has brought a miracle to my wife and me, and we are both are involved with school children with special needs. 
I drive a special need's school bus full of Autistic children, and my wife is an Aide on another Bus with the same kind of children. So GOD is a healer of broken hearts. We are so Blessed 

Lydia: United States
Praise Jesus!  I feel like I have been praising His name since Day 1 I found Him and accepted Him into my heart. Praise Jesus Jesus! It is my 7th-year journey with Jesus has been so precious He has always been with me. I saw myself from day 1 and grow spiritually.I remember I was too hard and only who I was from where I am from, blah. And now I stand firm for Jesus and continue allowing Him to work in my life. I am telling you all who reads this message; it is true and simple! Thank you, Father, for sending Your only beloved Son to save us.
Nozipho: Swaziland
I would like to praise God with this testimony. He is a Mighty God. The Lord delivered me from unforgiveness. I have so much peace now, even when the devil brings up the things that hurt me, they do not hurt anymore, more so I understand that no one does you wrong, but Satan uses people to hurt us. My greatest enemy is Satan, but I fear Him not because he has already been defeated. Because He died so my sins would be washed away, I understand the importance of forgiveness. Thanks are to the living God for love He shows us. Oh, His mercies are great.
Praise Be to God.
Hannes: United Kingdom
When God's Holy Spirit touches country, and people country repent then people are holy and pure like snow that covers Nordic countries

Halima was born a Muslim but converted to Christianity after a vivid encounter with Jesus.

Pavithra: India
Praise the Lord!
I am so delighted to write this testimony of myself on Jesus Christ! I have been afflicted with the enemy attacks since a month now. I have been water baptized and awaiting Holy Spirit baptism. My former faith was Hindu, and my pastor said these attacks are because of my former idol worship. 
One night, there was severe anxiety and left me helpless, and the fear captured me. That night, I thought I was going to die and called upon Jesus to deliver me and save me. Jesus delivered me, hallelujah! Again, there were bouts of attacks on backsliding, giving up, blasphemous thoughts, and went on and on. I was perplexed and didn't know God’s plan. Every day, there would be attacks, and my faith levels dipped, and fear increased tremendously. One night, during an attack I just prayed to God and Jesus and asked Him to deliver me and strengthen me. I didn’t even know how to pray; our Lord Jesus Christ knows us and our thoughts and our heart! Hallelujah. After this, I gained this new strength given by Jesus Christ. Jesus gave me much comfort and peace at heart that I cannot have it on my own.  Every time I had a spiritual warfare, I just believe that Jesus Christ is with me and He strengthens me, and I feel His presence every time. I am still having these attacks, but I know my Lord Jesus Christ will always be there for me to rescue me from the enemies and wouldn’t let me perish. I just couldn’t imagine a life without Jesus, and I need Him more even than before! Hallelujah! We all need a Savior, and that is Jesus Christ! 
Let glory be only to Jesus Christ! Hallelujah!

Comments

Popular Posts