GOD IS REAL TO MY LIFE !





I have no idea what could have caused me to have this pain because I had not been doing any exercising or had not injured it in any way that I could remember, but nonetheless the pain was there. It started out as a very deep bruised feeling. There was no bruise visible but the pain was like that of a horrible bruise when I touched it. I could not move my arm behind me without excruciating pain either. This was going on for quite awhile with no relief in sight. 
After waiting and praying for the pain to leave for about a good month, I finally decided maybe I should go to the doctor and have it checked out. The timing of this was somewhere in the 3rd week of June. So I did just that and upon my telling the doctor of my symptoms, he decided my problem was probably a damaged tendon and that it would just take time to heal. When I told him of the bruising sensation, he decided they should take a blood test to be sure that my blood was not improperly clotting which could be very serious if that were happening. The test results for the blood test came back fine. If my pain had not ceased within two weeks after my first visit, he suggested I come back for x-rays of my arm. I left not really knowing much more than when I had come in, if you know what I mean.
I had also asked for prayer from a special ladies prayer group that I attend on Tuesday mornings. I know also that my husband had been praying for my healing too. Around this same time in June, I had learned that there would be a Benny Hinn Crusade coming to Detroit, MI on June 25-26, 1998. I had thought about going to this but I really didn't have my mind made up as to whether or not I should go. I learned of a bus group from my church being organized to go to this crusade and at the last minute I decided I wanted to go. I had heard and seen many things on television and by my personally being in a few other of these healing crusades that many people were always being healed in the services and the worship was exceptional. Actually when I decided to go to this crusade in Detroit, my only reason or motive for going was because I just love the worship that goes on. The worship is so powerful and I always seem to hunger and thirst for that kind of worship whenever I can get it. The thought of my arm being healed never entered my mind when I decided to go to this particular crusade.
I had also decided at the last minute that I wanted to be a part of the 2000-voice choir that anyone can be in if they wanted to. I just had to know what color clothing I was required to wear for the choir, which I did know before I got there, so I had brought what I needed. It wasn't until I was actually in the services that I began to slowly think about my arm being healed. There were three services being held and during the time of the third one, I had decided in my heart that I was NOT leaving that place without my arm being healed. The worship had been awesome and at one point in the service, Pastor Benny Hinn sensed the presence of the Holy Spirit there to heal people. He said if you had a pain or sickness in your body, to lay your hand on that area of your body and believe Jesus for your healing. Well, I did just that. Then he said to do something with your body that you couldn't do before, and at first I felt a little self-conscious about moving my arm around behind my back. But then I thought to ignore those feelings or negative thoughts coming to me and BEGAN to move my arm around behind me in a way that had only brought on pain before. To my amazement the pain was gone! I knew God had healed me!
I have been a Christian for many years now so I knew from past teachings and experience that when you believe you have received a healing for something, the devil will always be there to cause doubt in your mind about your healing. He will try to bring on symptoms of the pain or sickness again in your body if you don't know what he's trying to do with you. Sure enough, that is what happened to me - I started to feel pain again in my arm but this time it seemed to be in a different location of my arm. This time it hurt when I would move my arm forward and not backwards. I continued to believe that I was healed and kept telling the enemy to keep his hands off me because I WAS healed! I have also been learning lately to stand my ground when the enemy tries to put any other sickness or pain upon me by telling him that I am healed by the blood and stripes on Jesus back and to get away from me!
In July I had decided to go on a trip with my dear sister to visit one of her girlfriends in Myrtle Beach, SC. My main reason for going with her was because I wanted to meet a new friend I had gotten to know through the Internet. I had shared with this new friend of mine about my life and our ministry of PRECIOUS TESTIMONIES and challenged her to be willing to share her testimony with me on video so she could give God glory for what He has done in her life. She rose to the challenge and I was able to meet her and do her testimony, praise God! My friend lives in North Carolina so I rented a car to go visit her and spend a few days with her. During that time I also went to church with her. Her pastor had called me up for prayer and had a special word from the Lord for me and began to lightly run her fingers up and down my arms and said that the Lord was healing a nerve condition. From that time on after that church service, my arm has been completely pain-free! I just want to thank and praise God for His faithfulness to complete what He has begun in my life. He never leaves anything unfinished!
There may be times in your life that the enemy may try to put a sickness, pain, or disease on your body. But we as Christians need to begin to take our stand against that and tell the devil to go take a flying leap because of what Jesus did for us on that cross! We need to remind Satan that Jesus took upon himself all of our pain and sickness so that we could walk in total complete health and that by His stripes we are and were healed! (Isaiah 53:5; I Peter 2:24) Jesus fought the devil off with the Word of God and we need to do the same if we want to follow in His footsteps. Christians have far too long depended on the medical profession to heal our bodies and not looking first to Christ for our healing. I am not saying that doctors are not good; all I am saying is that we need to first give God a chance to heal us before we go to the doctor. I know He has used many doctors and medical ways to bring healing about in the human body and I also have a testimonyto that effect in almost losing my life through a near fatal car accident. If the doctors weren't there to help me, I'm not sure if I would even be here today to share this much with you.
With that, I will end this testimony by saying if you have a need for healing in your body, I challenge you to take a step of faith and begin to fight that sickness or whatever it is that is causing you to feel bad, with the Word of God. Believe God for your healing! God's Word also says we have not because we ask not (James 4:2) and that if we ask anything in His name believing (Matt. 21:22; Luke 11:9; John 14:14; John 16:23-24), it will be given to us. When we are asking according to His will, and His will IS that we not walk in sickness according to His Word (3 John: 2), we can be confident that He hears our petitions and we will have what we ask for (I John 5:14-15). When we ask in faith, not doubting, it will be done. (James 1:13)
Dear one, I challenge you to put God's Word to the test and see personally for yourself if His Word is true! (Psalm 37:3-5) He did it for me and countless thousands of others when they believed His Word and what He said He would do for them. All we need to do is ask and believe and He will do the rest! Thank you and God bless you for letting me share with you this particular answer to prayer in my life. If you have any answers to prayer that you would like to share and give God glory for, I encourage you to send them to us so we can proclaim to the world that God is real and that He does answer prayer!!

PLEASE HELP SHARE THE BEST NEWS GOD HAS FOR EVERY PERSON!

"And this gospel of the kingdom  shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come." (Quote from Jesus Himself: Matthew 24:14). 

Comments

Popular Posts