YOU NEED MONEY ! I NEED MONEY ! LORD WILL GIVE YOU MONEY .......




I had been talking to the Lord about this, and the only thing I could think of was borrowing money on the house. I called about this on Thursday and talked to a woman in Nashville. She informed me that I might be able to get a small loan, but with my small income, there was no way I could borrow $30,000.
On the following Monday, I was sitting at the kitchen table having some cereal, and I just looked up to God and said, " Lord I need money." "I need lots of money!" Just then the phone rang. It was the lady that I had talked to on Thursday. She said, "we have reconsidered your loan request, and you can have the full amount."
The negative side of this was that it wasn't enough to do all that had to be done and I started getting into serious credit card debt for material, etc. I knew that God was my real supply. I was always confessing that he supplied my needs according to his riches in Glory. (Phil 4:19)
Just out of the blue I qualified for a government settlement. That money certainly helped, but I prayed and told the Lord again, "Lord I need money." "I need lots of money!"
Again there came another large sum of money, totally expected, and more than before This got me out of credit card debt. He redeemed my life from destruction (Psa 103:4) because I was at a point that It was getting harder and harder to pay the high payments.
I am getting closer to completing most of the renovations of the rental property, and I can see, by faith, prosperity ahead. "I know the thoughts I have of you, to do you good and not evil all the days of your life, saith the Lord."
It has been ten years now that I have been widowed. With the Lord's help, and of course with the love and support of my children, I have put in two complete new kitchens, replaced four roofs. I have also installed new sewer lines in three of the houses, replaced interior doors throughout; also exterior doors, porches, and lots more to improve and upkeep the property. God is good!
The Lord is not through with me yet. I expect to be healed and to glorify him through my healing, and I receive. I refuse to doubt and do without because I am a Believer.
I am a Doctor and I treat all diseases without surgery using safe ancient herbal low cost medicine .Modern medicine has no power to cure any illness permanently.Call 916261680400  india,
केमो रेडीयेशन से कॅन्सर रोगी तड़प तड़प कर मर जाता है किंतु हमारा आयुर्वेद आल्टेरनेटिवे मेडिसिन से रोगी जिंदा रहता है ! 
हमारे आल्टर्नेटिव मेडिसिन से कॅन्सर,एड्स,बांझपन,हार्ट एबों किड्नी फेल्यूर,लकवा,लिंग दोष जैसे बीमारी रोग मुक्त हो रहें है !  ऑनकोलॉजिस्ट कैंसर शोधकर्ता विशेषज्ञ ! सेक्स शोधकर्ता के विशेषज्ञ ! सेक्स विशेषज्ञ ! आप गर्वबती बनोगे ,आप का खुद का संतान होगा..दा अजोय कुमार दास कॉल करें 916261680400 ,919109714270   अब कोई बांझ नही रहेगा ! आप का खुद का स्वस्थ संतान होगा डॉक्टर अजोय दास को कॉल करें..916261680400 ,919109714270  लकवा ,पेरलयसिस अर्धरंग पीड़ित हज़ारों रोगी ठीक हो चुके हैं डॉक्टर अजोय डॅस को कॉल करें..916261680400 ,919109714270       गुप्तँग का ढीला पड़ना ,कड़ा ना होना ,गुप्त रोग का पर्मनेंट सिंटिफिक बैगञानिक इलाज के लिए डा अजय दास मिलें 919993906875 , 916261680400 सादी  के बाद संतान ना होना हुमारे सेक्स एबों गुप्त रोगों का एक्सपर्ट डॉक्टर अजय दास से मिले 919109714270 ,916261680400  लकवा परॅलिसिस रोग ,मिर्गी,ब्रेन ट्यूमर का सफ़ल पेरमाणेट हेर्बलआयुर्वेदिक चिकित्सा के लिए डी अजय दास जी से मिलिए. 919993906875 ,916261680400  कॅन्सर रोगी आधुनिक चिकित्सा से तड़प तड़प कर मरता है परंतु हेर्बल दवाई से रोग मुक्त हो कर अधिक दिन जिंदा रहता है कॉल डा अजय दस 919993906875 ,916261680400  GYNECOLOGIST स्त्री रोग स्पेस्लिस्ट ,गिनियकोलजिस्ट  डॉक्टर अजय दास से मिले 919109714270 ,916261680400    आप का सेक्स समस्या बहुत गन्म्भीर नहीं है ,आप का रोगों के प्रति रबोया आप को ज़्यादा बीमार बना देती है .आज हमारे पास हज़ारों लोग कIम सकती बढ़ाने को आते हैं .हम एच आई वी ,गोनोरहा ,सीफिलिस अन्य गुप्त रोगों का इलाज़ करते है परंतु संम्भोग से नीरस ब्योक्ति अत्यधिक आते है ! अंजाने में अधिक लोग बाज़ारों का भ्रमित प्रचार के कारण हानिकार्क मेडिसिन खा कर रोग को जटिल बना देते है. हम सेक्स का गहरा अध्यन करने के बाद इलाज़ करते हैं,पुराने रोगों को हम हेर्बल,आयुर्वेद एबों देशी बिदेशी ,होमईयोपॅती मेडिसिन से रोगी को रोग मुक्त करते है ! ठीक हम स्त्री रोगों का भी उपचार करते है,अगर पर्मनेंट इलाज़ चाहिए तो कोर्स करें फिर यह रोग कभी नहीं होगा ,बुढ़ापे में भी कIम सकती का भरपूर आनंद उठा सकते है.  बांझपन स्रIप नहीं ,नही कोई असाध्या बीमारी है ! समाज की लांछना को भूल कर इलाज़ करें ! लाखों लोग होमईयोपॅती एबों आयुर्वेदिक इलाज़ से संतान प्राप्त कर चुके हैं !दुखित ना होइए ,लेकिन एलोपती इलाज़ से यह संभव नहीं है .आप को कुतरीम पढ़ती से संतान हो सकता है किंतु सफलता कम है ! अत्यधिक धन खर्चा होगा ! बांझपन पति और पत्नी को हो सकता है इसलिए दोनो का इलाज़ ज़रूर करें ! औलाद को गोद ना लें ,दूसरे का भ्रूण से जन्मा औलाद आप का संतान नहीं होता !दूसरे का रोग भी सकता है ! औरत मासिक धर्म ठीक ना होना ,गर्भदनी में छाला होना,सफेद पानी जाना,गर्भदनी का मार्ग नहीं खोलना,मार्ग टेडा हो जाना,फलोपिओन ट्यूब में बंद होना यह बांझपन मुख्या कारण है ,लेकिन इसका सरल सफल इलाज़ हम करते है ! ठीक पुरूस का बिरया पतला होना,लिंग ढीला पड़ना,मृत अंडा पाया जाना,नासा का आदत, इसके कारण संतान नहीं होता है ,इसका पर्मनेंट इलाज़ हमारे पास है संपर्क करे !   संपर्क करें
I am a Doctor and I treat all diseases without surgery using safe ancient herbal low cost medicine .Modern medicine has no power to cure any illness permanently.Call 916261680400  india,
CALL 919993906875  919109714270 https://doctor302276853.wordpress.com     , https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100015129511700http://doctorajoykumardas.online , https://ajoy-kumar-das.site123.me ,  https://twitter.com/doctordas7 https://www.linkedin.com/in/dasajoy-das-b62442163/  READ MY ALL BLOGS  SITE  BELOW -------
http://a2zhumanity.blogspot.in/2018/03/root-out-disease.html YOU  CAN SEE  MY  ALL  YOUTUBE  CHANEL  SEARCH DOCTOR  AJOY DAS das https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004581551136 https://plus.google.com/u/0/share?url=https%3A//

a2zhumanity.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular Posts