I NEED JESUS THAT I KNOW WHEN JESUS FOUND ME !



I did not know I needed the love of Jesus, only that I needed a genuine love in my life, but they had all hurt me, and I had felt very alone all my life. 
My boyfriend's mother prayed strong prayers every time before we ate. I sometimes cried when she prayed because her prayers were so powerful and touched my heart. 
After six months Jesus came to me in a dream. He had beautiful eyes like crystal, (green and blue), with brown hair to his shoulders, and He wore a red and white robe.  I saw green grass behind Him, and He was wearing the thorny crown the evil ones had placed on Him at His crucifixion.

I Needed the Love of Jesus  but did not Deserve Him

When he looked at me, I knew even in my dream that I did not deserve Him. I had been hurt many times in my life and had been sinful from a young age. I was a lost soul.
When Jesus looked at me He didn't say anything but looked straight into my soul and eyes.  He was telepathing with me and knew everything in my life. He forgave me and told me with his eyes that GOD and He loved me. 
When I woke up, I had never felt such love and peace. It was like being in Heaven. Never in my entire life have I had that feeling. Jesus saved my life. He changed my heart, my soul, and my mind. 

Safe Now

I feel safe now in this evil world because Jesus gave me eyes that once were blind but can now see and understand everything. Jesus protects from evil spirits, and when Jesus is in your heart, you know the difference between an evil and a good spirit.

This world is evil, evil spirits often live in People, and they are not aware that an evil spirit is leading them. 
I hope everybody will open their heart to JESUS and believe in Him, talk to Him, love Him, and ask HIM to come into their heart. Because JESUS is for real. JESUS IS LOVE


Comments

Popular Posts