I AM A MUSLIM BUT I FOUND JESUS MORE THAN ALAHA !




 Muslim family (Sunni) and my father was a high Muslim scholar. In  October 2017, I had a very vivid dream of JESUS. 
In my dream, I was standing with my youngest daughter looking at some women who had just come from Hajj. It was dark, and all of the sudden I looked up, and there I saw this huge light, so bright it was brighter than the sun. In this light was a figure sitting on what looked like a horse with a sword in his hand. 
I knew it was JESUS. I could feel His intense love, love that I couldn't explain; it felt so comforting.
I ran and looked up again and saw the clouds open, and this huge figure came out. He was sitting on a big metal chair and on his lap was a big golden book opened in the middle. There was a huge light coming from him, and I fell on my knees and started weeping and asking for forgiveness, and I could feel the love. It was as if the love had life and my whole being was washed by this love.
Since then I have had another encounter with him, but the good news is I have given my life to him. 
But I have been cast out from my family, and my daughter nor father wants nothing to do with me; nevertheless, it is my witness today that my JESUS is worth more than anything, and his grace is sufficient for me.


Comments

Popular Posts