PRAISE GIVE YOU PROSPERITY !




Praise


Psalm 150:1-6 ESV / 161 helpful votes

Praise the Lord! Praise God in his sanctuary; praise him in his mighty heavens! Praise him for his mighty deeds; praise him according to his excellent greatness! Praise him with trumpet sound; praise him with lute and harp! Praise him with tambourine and dance; praise him with strings and pipe! Praise him with sounding cymbals; praise him with loud clashing cymbals! ...

Hebrews 13:15 ESV / 147 helpful votes

Through him then let us continually offer up a sacrifice of praise to God, that is, the fruit of lips that acknowledge his name.

Psalm 100:1-5 ESV / 110 helpful votes

A Psalm for giving thanks. Make a joyful noise to the Lord, all the earth! Serve the Lord with gladness! Come into his presence with singing! Know that the Lord, he is God! It is he who made us, and we are his; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture. Enter his gates with thanksgiving, and his courts with praise! Give thanks to him; bless his name! For the Lord is good; his steadfast love endures forever, and his faithfulness to all generations.

Psalm 99:3 ESV / 85 helpful votes

Let them praise your great and awesome name! Holy is he!

Psalm 109:30 ESV / 73 helpful votes

With my mouth I will give great thanks to the Lord; I will praise him in the midst of the throng.

Psalm 106:1 ESV / 65 helpful votes

Praise the Lord! Oh give thanks to the Lord, for he is good, for his steadfast love endures forever!

Psalm 147:1-20 ESV / 64 helpful votes

Praise the Lord! For it is good to sing praises to our God; for it is pleasant, and a song of praise is fitting. The Lord builds up Jerusalem; he gathers the outcasts of Israel. He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds. He determines the number of the stars; he gives to all of them their names. Great is our Lord, and abundant in power; his understanding is beyond measure. ...

Psalm 148:1-14 ESV / 61 helpful votes

Praise the Lord! Praise the Lord from the heavens; praise him in the heights! Praise him, all his angels; praise him, all his hosts! Praise him, sun and moon, praise him, all you shining stars! Praise him, you highest heavens, and you waters above the heavens! Let them praise the name of the Lord! For he commanded and they were created. ...

Psalm 71:8 ESV / 51 helpful votes

My mouth is filled with your praise, and with your glory all the day.

1 Peter 1:3 ESV / 48 helpful votes

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! According to his great mercy, he has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

Psalm 69:30 ESV / 43 helpful votes

I will praise the name of God with a song; I will magnify him with thanksgiving.

Psalm 136:1-26 ESV / 40 helpful votes

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good, for his steadfast love endures forever. Give thanks to the God of gods, for his steadfast love endures forever. Give thanks to the Lord of lords, for his steadfast love endures forever; to him who alone does great wonders, for his steadfast love endures forever; to him who by understanding made the heavens, for his steadfast love endures forever; ...

Jude 1:25 ESV / 37 helpful votes

To the only God, our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion, and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen.

Psalm 103:1-22 ESV / 36 helpful votes

Of David. Bless the Lord, O my soul, and all that is within me, bless his holy name! Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits, who forgives all your iniquity, who heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit, who crowns you with steadfast love and mercy, who satisfies you with good so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's. ...

Revelation 1:6 ESV / 35 helpful votes

And made us a kingdom, priests to his God and Father, to him be glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.

Habakkuk 3:17-19 ESV / 28 helpful votes

Though the fig tree should not blossom, nor fruit be on the vines, the produce of the olive fail and the fields yield no food, the flock be cut off from the fold and there be no herd in the stalls, yet I will rejoice in the Lord; I will take joy in the God of my salvation. God, the Lord, is my strength; he makes my feet like the deer's; he makes me tread on my high places. To the choirmaster: with stringed instruments.

Isaiah 25:1 ESV / 27 helpful votes

Lord, you are my God; I will exalt you; I will praise your name, for you have done wonderful things, plans formed of old, faithful and sure.

Philippians 4:20 ESV / 26 helpful votes

To our God and Father be glory forever and ever. Amen.

1 Corinthians 15:57 ESV / 26 helpful votes

But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Isaiah 43:21 ESV / 26 helpful votes

The people whom I formed for myself that they might declare my praise.

1 Peter 2:9 ESV / 25 helpful votes

But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for his own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light.

Psalm 118:29 ESV / 25 helpful votes

Oh give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; for his steadfast love endures forever!

James 5:13 ESV / 24 helpful votes

Is anyone among you suffering? Let him pray. Is anyone cheerful? Let him sing praise.

Ephesians 5:19 ESV / 24 helpful votes

Addressing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody to the Lord with your heart,

Psalm 98:1-9 ESV / 23 helpful votes

A Psalm. Oh sing to the Lord a new song, for he has done marvelous things! His right hand and his holy arm have worked salvation for him. The Lord has made known his salvation; he has revealed his righteousness in the sight of the nations. He has remembered his steadfast love and faithfulness to the house of Israel. All the ends of the earth have seen the salvation of our God. Make a joyful noise to the Lord, all the earth; break forth into joyous song and sing praises! Sing praises to the Lord with the lyre, with the lyre and the sound of melody! ...

Psalm 99:5 ESV / 22 helpful votes

Exalt the Lord our God; worship at his footstool! Holy is he!

Isaiah 12:1-6 ESV / 20 helpful votes

You will say in that day: “I will give thanks to you, O Lord, for though you were angry with me, your anger turned away, that you might comfort me. “Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and will not be afraid; for the Lord God is my strength and my song, and he has become my salvation.” With joy you will draw water from the wells of salvation. And you will say in that day: “Give thanks to the Lord, call upon his name, make known his deeds among the peoples, proclaim that his name is exalted. “Sing praises to the Lord, for he has done gloriously; let this be made known in all the earth. ...

Romans 11:36 ESV / 18 helpful votes

For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

Psalm 71:15 ESV / 18 helpful votes

My mouth will tell of your righteous acts, of your deeds of salvation all the day, for their number is past my knowledge.

Psalm 66:1-20 ESV / 18 helpful votes

To the choirmaster. A Song. A Psalm. Shout for joy to God, all the earth; sing the glory of his name; give to him glorious praise! Say to God, “How awesome are your deeds! So great is your power that your enemies come cringing to you. All the earth worships you and sings praises to you; they sing praises to your name.” Selah Come and see what God has done: he is awesome in his deeds toward the children of man. ...

Psalm 108:1-13 ESV / 17 helpful votes

A Song. A Psalm of David. My heart is steadfast, O God! I will sing and make melody with all my being! Awake, O harp and lyre! I will awake the dawn! I will give thanks to you, O Lord, among the peoples; I will sing praises to you among the nations. For your steadfast love is great above the heavens; your faithfulness reaches to the clouds. Be exalted, O God, above the heavens! Let your glory be over all the earth! ...

Psalm 98:4-6 ESV / 17 helpful votes

Make a joyful noise to the Lord, all the earth; break forth into joyous song and sing praises! Sing praises to the Lord with the lyre, with the lyre and the sound of melody! With trumpets and the sound of the horn make a joyful noise before the King, the Lord!

Psalm 71:14 ESV / 17 helpful votes

But I will hope continually and will praise you yet more and more.

Psalm 65:1-13 ESV / 16 helpful votes

To the choirmaster. A Psalm of David. A Song. Praise is due to you, O God, in Zion, and to you shall vows be performed. O you who hear prayer, to you shall all flesh come. When iniquities prevail against me, you atone for our transgressions. Blessed is the one you choose and bring near, to dwell in your courts! We shall be satisfied with the goodness of your house, the holiness of your temple! By awesome deeds you answer us with righteousness, O God of our salvation, the hope of all the ends of the earth and of the farthest seas; ...

Psalm 22:1-31 ESV / 16 helpful votes

To the choirmaster: according to The Doe of the Dawn. A Psalm of David. My God, my God, why have you forsaken me? Why are you so far from saving me, from the words of my groaning? O my God, I cry by day, but you do not answer, and by night, but I find no rest. Yet you are holy, enthroned on the praises of Israel. In you our fathers trusted; they trusted, and you delivered them. To you they cried and were rescued; in you they trusted and were not put to shame. ...

Isaiah 42:10-12 ESV / 15 helpful votes

Sing to the Lord a new song, his praise from the end of the earth, you who go down to the sea, and all that fills it, the coastlands and their inhabitants. Let the desert and its cities lift up their voice, the villages that Kedar inhabits; let the habitants of Sela sing for joy, let them shout from the top of the mountains. Let them give glory to the Lord, and declare his praise in the coastlands.

Psalm 113:1 ESV / 15 helpful votes

Praise the Lord! Praise, O servants of the Lord, praise the name of the Lord!

Psalm 81:1 ESV / 15 helpful votes

To the choirmaster: according to The Gittith. Of Asaph. Sing aloud to God our strength; shout for joy to the God of Jacob!

Isaiah 61:3 ESV / 14 helpful votes

To grant to those who mourn in Zion— to give them a beautiful headdress instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, the garment of praise instead of a faint spirit; that they may be called oaks of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that he may be glorified.

Psalm 145:1-21 ESV / 14 helpful votes

A Song of Praise. Of David. I will extol you, my God and King, and bless your name forever and ever. Every day I will bless you and praise your name forever and ever. Great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised, and his greatness is unsearchable. One generation shall commend your works to another, and shall declare your mighty acts. On the glorious splendor of your majesty, and on your wondrous works, I will meditate. ...

Psalm 119:164 ESV / 14 helpful votes

Seven times a day I praise you for your righteous rules.

Psalm 119:62 ESV / 14 helpful votes

At midnight I rise to praise you, because of your righteous rules.

Psalm 113:1-9 ESV / 14 helpful votes

Praise the Lord! Praise, O servants of the Lord, praise the name of the Lord! Blessed be the name of the Lord from this time forth and forevermore! From the rising of the sun to its setting, the name of the Lord is to be praised! The Lord is high above all nations, and his glory above the heavens! Who is like the Lord our God, who is seated on high, ...

Revelation 11:16 ESV / 13 helpful votes

And the twenty-four elders who sit on their thrones before God fell on their faces and worshiped God,

Psalm 139:1-24 ESV / 13 helpful votes

To the choirmaster. A Psalm of David. O Lord, you have searched me and known me! You know when I sit down and when I rise up; you discern my thoughts from afar. You search out my path and my lying down and are acquainted with all my ways. Even before a word is on my tongue, behold, O Lord, you know it altogether. You hem me in, behind and before, and lay your hand upon me. ...

Psalm 119:175 ESV / 13 helpful votes

Let my soul live and praise you, and let your rules help me.

Psalm 118:1-29 ESV / 13 helpful votes

Oh give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; for his steadfast love endures forever! Let Israel say, “His steadfast love endures forever.” Let the house of Aaron say, “His steadfast love endures forever.” Let those who fear the Lord say, “His steadfast love endures forever.” Out of my distress I called on the Lord; the Lord answered me and set me free. ...

Psalm 111:1 ESV / 13 helpful votes

Praise the Lord! I will give thanks to the Lord with my whole heart, in the company of the upright, in the congregation.

Psalm 76:1-12 ESV / 13 helpful votes

To the choirmaster: with stringed instruments. A Psalm of Asaph. A Song. In Judah God is known; his name is great in Israel. His abode has been established in Salem, his dwelling place in Zion. There he broke the flashing arrows, the shield, the sword, and the weapons of war. Selah Glorious are you, more majestic than the mountains of prey. The stouthearted were stripped of their spoil; they sank into sleep; all the men of war were unable to use their hands. ...

Psalm 34:1 ESV / 13 helpful votes

Of David, when he changed his behavior before Abimelech, so that he drove him out, and he went away. I will bless the Lord at all times; his praise shall continually be in my mouth.

Nehemiah 9:6 ESV / 13 helpful votes

“You are the Lord, you alone. You have made heaven, the heaven of heavens, with all their host, the earth and all that is on it, the seas and all that is in them; and you preserve all of them; and the host of heaven worships you.

Isaiah 35:10 ESV / 12 helpful votes

And the ransomed of the Lord shall return and come to Zion with singing; everlasting joy shall be upon their heads; they shall obtain gladness and joy, and sorrow and sighing shall flee away.

Psalm 146:1-10 ESV / 12 helpful votes

Praise the Lord! Praise the Lord, O my soul! I will praise the Lord as long as I live; I will sing praises to my God while I have my being. Put not your trust in princes, in a son of man, in whom there is no salvation. When his breath departs, he returns to the earth; on that very day his plans perish. Blessed is he whose help is the God of Jacob, whose hope is in the Lord his God, ...

Psalm 144:1-15 ESV / 12 helpful votes

Of David. Blessed be the Lord, my rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle; he is my steadfast love and my fortress, my stronghold and my deliverer, my shield and he in whom I take refuge, who subdues peoples under me. O Lord, what is man that you regard him, or the son of man that you think of him? Man is like a breath; his days are like a passing shadow. Bow your heavens, O Lord, and come down! Touch the mountains so that they smoke! ...

Psalm 138:1-8 ESV / 12 helpful votes

Of David. I give you thanks, O Lord, with my whole heart; before the gods I sing your praise; I bow down toward your holy temple and give thanks to your name for your steadfast love and your faithfulness, for you have exalted above all things your name and your word. On the day I called, you answered me; my strength of soul you increased. All the kings of the earth shall give you thanks, O Lord, for they have heard the words of your mouth, and they shall sing of the ways of the Lord, for great is the glory of the Lord. ...

Psalm 135:1-3 ESV / 12 helpful votes

Praise the Lord! Praise the name of the Lord, give praise, O servants of the Lord, who stand in the house of the Lord, in the courts of the house of our God! Praise the Lord, for the Lord is good; sing to his name, for it is pleasant!

Psalm 121:1-8 ESV / 12 helpful votes

A Song of Ascents. I lift up my eyes to the hills. From where does my help come? My help comes from the Lord, who made heaven and earth. He will not let your foot be moved; he who keeps you will not slumber. Behold, he who keeps Israel will neither slumber nor sleep. The Lord is your keeper; the Lord is your shade on your right hand. ...

Psalm 119:171 ESV / 12 helpful votes

My lips will pour forth praise, for you teach me your statutes.

Psalm 119:7 ESV / 12 helpful votes

I will praise you with an upright heart, when I learn your righteous rules.

Psalm 111:10 ESV / 12 helpful votes

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom; all those who practice it have a good understanding. His praise endures forever!

Psalm 56:1-13 ESV / 12 helpful votes

To the choirmaster: according to The Dove on Far-off Terebinths. A Miktam of David, when the Philistines seized him in Gath. Be gracious to me, O God, for man tramples on me; all day long an attacker oppresses me; my enemies trample on me all day long, for many attack me proudly. When I am afraid, I put my trust in you. In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust; I shall not be afraid. What can flesh do to me? All day long they injure my cause; all their thoughts are against me for evil. ...

Psalm 27:1-14 ESV / 12 helpful votes

Of David. The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? When evildoers assail me to eat up my flesh, my adversaries and foes, it is they who stumble and fall. Though an army encamp against me, my heart shall not fear; though war arise against me, yet I will be confident. One thing have I asked of the Lord, that will I seek after: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the Lord and to inquire in his temple. For he will hide me in his shelter in the day of trouble; he will conceal me under the cover of his tent; he will lift me high upon a rock. ...

Revelation 14:7 ESV / 11 helpful votes

And he said with a loud voice, “Fear God and give him glory, because the hour of his judgment has come, and worship him who made heaven and earth, the sea and the springs of water.”

Ephesians 3:20 ESV / 11 helpful votes

Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us,

John 1:1-51 ESV / 11 helpful votes

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through him, and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life, and the life was the light of men. The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it. ...

Isaiah 6:3 ESV / 11 helpful votes

And one called to another and said: “Holy, holy, holy is the Lord of hosts; the whole earth is full of his glory!”

Psalm 150:6 ESV / 11 helpful votes

Let everything that has breath praise the Lord! Praise the Lord!

Psalm 148:2 ESV / 11 helpful votes

Praise him, all his angels; praise him, all his hosts!

Psalm 114:1-8 ESV / 11 helpful votes

When Israel went out from Egypt, the house of Jacob from a people of strange language, Judah became his sanctuary, Israel his dominion. The sea looked and fled; Jordan turned back. The mountains skipped like rams, the hills like lambs. What ails you, O sea, that you flee? O Jordan, that you turn back? ...

Psalm 113:2 ESV / 11 helpful votes

Blessed be the name of the Lord from this time forth and forevermore!

Psalm 104:33 ESV / 11 helpful votes

I will sing to the Lord as long as I live; I will sing praise to my God while I have being.

Revelation 14:3 ESV / 10 helpful votes

And they were singing a new song before the throne and before the four living creatures and before the elders. No one could learn that song except the 144,000 who had been redeemed from the earth.

Ephesians 3:21 ESV / 10 helpful votes

To him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever. Amen.

Isaiah 49:13 ESV / 10 helpful votes

Sing for joy, O heavens, and exult, O earth; break forth, O mountains, into singing! For the Lord has comforted his people and will have compassion on his afflicted.

Psalm 148:4 ESV / 10 helpful votes

Praise him, you highest heavens, and you waters above the heavens!

Psalm 138:1 ESV / 10 helpful votes

Of David. I give you thanks, O Lord, with my whole heart; before the gods I sing your praise;

Psalm 135:1-21 ESV / 10 helpful votes

Praise the Lord! Praise the name of the Lord, give praise, O servants of the Lord, who stand in the house of the Lord, in the courts of the house of our God! Praise the Lord, for the Lord is good; sing to his name, for it is pleasant! For the Lord has chosen Jacob for himself, Israel as his own possession. For I know that the Lord is great, and that our Lord is above all gods. ...

Psalm 134:1-3 ESV / 10 helpful votes

A Song of Ascents. Come, bless the Lord, all you servants of the Lord, who stand by night in the house of the Lord! Lift up your hands to the holy place and bless the Lord! May the Lord bless you from Zion, he who made heaven and earth!

Psalm 127:3 ESV / 10 helpful votes

Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward.

Psalm 124:1-8 ESV / 10 helpful votes

A Song of Ascents. Of David. If it had not been the Lord who was on our side— let Israel now say— if it had not been the Lord who was on our side when people rose up against us, then they would have swallowed us up alive, when their anger was kindled against us; then the flood would have swept us away, the torrent would have gone over us; then over us would have gone the raging waters. ...

Psalm 118:28 ESV / 10 helpful votes

You are my God, and I will give thanks to you; you are my God; I will extol you.

Psalm 117:2 ESV / 10 helpful votes

For great is his steadfast love toward us, and the faithfulness of the Lord endures forever. Praise the Lord!

Psalm 116:17-19 ESV / 10 helpful votes

I will offer to you the sacrifice of thanksgiving and call on the name of the Lord. I will pay my vows to the Lord in the presence of all his people, in the courts of the house of the Lord, in your midst, O Jerusalem. Praise the Lord!

Psalm 116:12-14 ESV / 10 helpful votes

What shall I render to the Lord for all his benefits to me? I will lift up the cup of salvation and call on the name of the Lord, I will pay my vows to the Lord in the presence of all his people.

Psalm 116:1-19 ESV / 10 helpful votes

I love the Lord, because he has heard my voice and my pleas for mercy. Because he inclined his ear to me, therefore I will call on him as long as I live. The snares of death encompassed me; the pangs of Sheol laid hold on me; I suffered distress and anguish. Then I called on the name of the Lord: “O Lord, I pray, deliver my soul!” Gracious is the Lord, and righteous; our God is merciful. ...

Psalm 71:14-16 ESV / 10 helpful votes

But I will hope continually and will praise you yet more and more. My mouth will tell of your righteous acts, of your deeds of salvation all the day, for their number is past my knowledge. With the mighty deeds of the Lord God I will come; I will remind them of your righteousness, yours alone.

Psalm 68:32-34 ESV / 10 helpful votes

O kingdoms of the earth, sing to God; sing praises to the Lord, Selah to him who rides in the heavens, the ancient heavens; behold, he sends out his voice, his mighty voice. Ascribe power to God, whose majesty is over Israel, and whose power is in the skies.

Daniel 4:37 ESV / 9 helpful votes

Now I, Nebuchadnezzar, praise and extol and honor the King of heaven, for all his works are right and his ways are just; and those who walk in pride he is able to humble.

Jeremiah 1:5 ESV / 9 helpful votes

“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you; I appointed you a prophet to the nations.”

Isaiah 38:19 ESV / 9 helpful votes

The living, the living, he thanks you, as I do this day; the father makes known to the children your faithfulness.

Isaiah 24:14-16 ESV / 9 helpful votes

They lift up their voices, they sing for joy; over the majesty of the Lord they shout from the west. Therefore in the east give glory to the Lord; in the coastlands of the sea, give glory to the name of the Lord, the God of Israel. From the ends of the earth we hear songs of praise, of glory to the Righteous One. But I say, “I waste away, I waste away. Woe is me! For the traitors have betrayed, with betrayal the traitors have betrayed.”

Psalm 149:1-9 ESV / 9 helpful votes

Praise the Lord! Sing to the Lord a new song, his praise in the assembly of the godly! Let Israel be glad in his Maker; let the children of Zion rejoice in their King! Let them praise his name with dancing, making melody to him with tambourine and lyre! For the Lord takes pleasure in his people; he adorns the humble with salvation. Let the godly exult in glory; let them sing for joy on their beds. ...

Psalm 144:2 ESV / 9 helpful votes

He is my steadfast love and my fortress, my stronghold and my deliverer, my shield and he in whom I take refuge, who subdues peoples under me.

Psalm 140:13 ESV / 9 helpful votes

Surely the righteous shall give thanks to your name; the upright shall dwell in your presence.

Psalm 135:21 ESV / 9 helpful votes

Blessed be the Lord from Zion, he who dwells in Jerusalem! Praise the Lord!

Psalm 135:19 ESV / 9 helpful votes

O house of Israel, bless the Lord! O house of Aaron, bless the Lord!

Psalm 134:2 ESV / 9 helpful votes

Lift up your hands to the holy place and bless the Lord!

Psalm 126:1-6 ESV / 9 helpful votes

A Song of Ascents. When the Lord restored the fortunes of Zion, we were like those who dream. Then our mouth was filled with laughter, and our tongue with shouts of joy; then they said among the nations, “The Lord has done great things for them.” The Lord has done great things for us; we are glad. Restore our fortunes, O Lord, like streams in the Negeb! Those who sow in tears shall reap with shouts of joy! ...

Psalm 119:108 ESV / 9 helpful votes

Accept my freewill offerings of praise, O Lord, and teach me your rules.

Psalm 118:15 ESV / 9 helpful votes

Glad songs of salvation are in the tents of the righteous: “The right hand of the Lord does valiantly,














UNIQUE BEST PERMANENT LOW COST  TREATMENT !

MODERN ALLOPATHIC  MEDICAL SYSTEM HAS NO POWER TO ROOT OUT ANY DISEASES ,IT CAN SURPRESS THE DISEASE ,IF YOU SURPRESS THEN YOU ARE TO PRON TO OTHER NEW DISEASES .

IF YOU GO FOR SURGERY THEN THE  SAME DISEASE WILL COME AGAIN AND AGAIN MEANS IT IS A FAILURE SCIENCE !

NOW YOU KNOW MOST CANCER PATIENT DIE AFTER CHEMO AND RADIATION WITH MUCH PAIN .AFTER SPENDING HUGE MONEY IF YOU CAN NOT SAVE YOUR RELATIVES THEN WHY YOU PREFER MODERN MEDICINE ?  BUT HERBAL MEDICINE KNOW HOW TO ROOT OUT CANCER ,AIDS  AND ALL 2000 DISEASES.  WE TREAT CANCER WITHOUT CHEMO ,RADIATION OR SURGERY  BUT IF YOU WANT TO DIE BY USING MODER MEDICINE  IT IS YOUR WILL

If we can remove stone from your kidney or gallbladder without surgery then you must think how great is our ancient science .

After spending millions rupees you can not save the life of your Cancer patient then where is our education system ,because you choose the killer modern medicine .We all are educated fools ,we are bond servant of our useless educational systems .
Well now you forget all failure ,mistakes ,so now onwards If you find any Cancer ,heart ,kidney patient then please go to any doctor of HEBAL Homeopath , Ayurveda , herbal ,acupressure etc .If you want live then go to the natural herb ,now the modern world populations are going after herbal medicine, so do awake and rise up for life.
I am not telling we are best but herbal treatment is amazing .If any doctor is suggesting you for any type of surgery then call me .I will not take any fees but I will take money for my genuine medicines because I am not manufacturer .There are millions manufacturer are selling their products in our markets .I pick effective genuine medicines from the market ,some are imported and some are from India.
With this I will give my secret  formulated medicine that you may not find in the market ,tips for what to do and what not do .

No more heart and kidney transplantation ever .
GOOD NEWS FOR ALL PATIENT WHO NEED PERMANENT TREATMENT MEANS NO SURGERY,NO INJECTION,NO SIDE EFFECT,NO PAIN AND IMPORTED LOW COST TREATMENT WITH PRODUCT ! SO FAR WE TREAT MANY ILLNESS LIST GIVEN BELOW .WE TREAT INFERTILITY ,all type of cancer .last stage of cancer, HIV  AIDS (BANJHPAN)IRREGULAR MENSES,PAINFUL MENSES, EXCESS MENSES,SCANTY MENSES (NO MENSES) MENOPAUSE, LEUCORRHOEA, ASTHMA, DIABETIC,BLOODPRESSURE,THYROID- , CHRONIC SKIN PROBLEMS,TREATMENT FOR KIDNEY,HEART BLOCKAGE,SEX RELATED PROBLEMS,SEX BOOSTER,CHILD HEALTH CARE,JOINT PAIN ,OLD AGE PROBLEMS,HAIR FALL,PARALYSIS, (Osteoporosis)OBESITY,VITALITY- AND MANY MORE LIST GIVEN BELOW
.Allergy,Abnormal Heart Rhythms. Acidity Acne, Agoraphobia, Allergy, Alopecia, Alzheimer’s Disease ,Amenorrhea , Amyloidosis , Anaemia, Anal Fistula, Anemia, Angina Pectoris, Ankylosing Spondylitis, Anorexia Nervosa ,Arthritis ,Asherman's Syndrome, Asthma ,Atopic Dermatitis, Autoimmune Disorder ,Bacterial Vaginosis ,Bedwetting, Bell’s Palsy ,Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia, Bilateral Sacroiliitis, Bipolar Disorder, Blood Disorders, Bronchitis ,Bulged Disc Cancer ,Candidiasis, Cataract ,Cerebral Palsy ,Cervical Dystonia, Cervical Spondylosis, Chickenpox, Chikungunya Fever, Childhood Arthritis, Cholesterol Problems, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Chronic Gastritis, Chronic Kidney Disease, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), Congestive Heart Failure (CHF), Conjunctivitis, Constipation ,Cystitis, Dandruff, Dementia, Dengue Fever, Depression, Dermatitis, Diabetes, Mellitus Diabetic, Neuropathy ,Diverticulitis ,Dizziness, Down Syndrome,All mental illness ,Dysentery, Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding (DUB) ,Dyshidrotic, Eczema Dyspepsia Dysphagia Eczema Edema Endometriosis Eosinophilia Epilepsy, Erectile Dysfunction, Fatty Liver, Female Infertility, Fibroids ,Fibromyalgia ,Flu, Food Poisoning, Fungal Diseases, Gallstones ,Gangrene ,Genital Herpes ,Giardiasis, Gonorrhea, Gout ,Hair Loss, Halitosis / Bad Breath , Hearing Loss, Heart Diseases, Heartburn ,Hemorrhoids / Piles, Hepatitis, Herpes Zoster, Hypertension / High Blood Pressure, Hyperthyroidism Hypocortisolism Hypothyroidism, Indigestion, Infertility, Insomnia (sleep less)Interstitial Cystitis, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Ischemic ,Heart Disease Jaundice ,Joint Pains, Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis (JRA), Kidney Failure, Kidney Stones, Knee Pain, Leucoderma ,Leucorrhea, Leukemia, Liver Cirrhosis, Low Sperm Count, Menopause, Migraine ,Muscular Dystrophy ,Myopia, Nausea ,Nephrotic Syndrome ,Neurodermatitis, Obesity / Weight Loss ,Oligozoospermia, Osteoarthritis, Osteoporosis, Ovarian Cysts, Paget's Disease ,Parkinsonism ,Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID), Peyronie's Disease ,Piles ,Pleurisy, Polycystic Ovarian Disease, Premature Ejaculation ,Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS), Primary Polycythemia, Vera Progressive Supranuclear Palsy Prolactinoma Prostatitis, epilepsy Pseudomonas, Aeruginosa Infections, Psoriasis ,Psychosis ,Rheumatoid Arthritis, Sacroiliitis, Sarcoidosis ,Schizophrenia, Sciatica, Sickle Cell Anemia, Sinusitis, Skin Problems, Stress, Swollen Lymph Nodes, Syphilis, Tourette Syndrome, Trigeminal Neuralgia ,Ulcerative, Colitis, Underweight, Arthritis Urinary Tract Infections (UTI), Urticaria, Varicose Veins ,Vertigo, Writer's Cramp and many more.
SOME UNIQUE MEDICINE
MEDICINE FOR NO MORE HEART ATTACK ,MEDICINE FOR DYING PERSON (PATIENT NEAR TO DEATH),MEDICINE FOR COMA PATIENT ,OLD AGE SEX POWER,MALE FEMALE SEX BOOSTER,ASTHMA CLEAR,FREE DIABETIC,NO MORE BLOOD PRESSURE.

CONTACT …..91 99 93 90  68 75 , DOCTOR AJOY DAS  CALL  FOR APPOINTMENT  91 62 61 68 04 00
VISIT  OUR WEBSITE
I AM A DOCTOR  BUT  MY  HEART  IS BURNING  FOR  GOD  WITH  MY  MEDICAL  PRACTICE  I AM TRYING  TO  REACH  NON  CHRISTIAN  SO THAT  THERE  MAY  BE  JOY  IN  HEAVEN  . YOUR  LIKE  ,COMMENT  WILL  GREATLY  ENCOURAGE  FOR MY  WORK ,IF  POSSIBLE  SUBSCRIBE  MY   BLOGS  . IF  NEED  ANY   PRAYER  REQUEST  SEND  DETAIL  TO MY  EMAIL  GIVEN  BELOW  ,IF GOD  IS  LEADING  PLEASE  GIVE  YOUR  HELPING  HANDS  FOR  MY  FREE  BIBLE  DISTRIBUTING  MINISTRY  AND OTHER  MINISTRY  ,PLEASE  PRAY  FOR ME. THANK  YOU !


NOTE  ---

WE TREAT ALL TYPE  OF  CANCER  AND  OTHER  DISEASES ,FOR ONLINE TREATMENT WE CAN  SEND YOUR REPORT AND CALL ME ANY TIME FROM ANY COUNTRIES .YOU WILL FIND ALL MEDICINES IN YOUR COUNTRY ,ONLY YOU HAVE TO PAY MY FEES .THE WORLD LOW COST TREATMENT !

Comments

Popular Posts