know the God of miracle




God of miracle

God always do miracle,whatever He do He do only miracle.The Universe is full of  miracle.If we open our mind then we will see His miracle
.
During my College time I had been to outreach programe to a remote area ,there we preached and sold many gospel tract,books but by mistake my team left me in that village.The place was new to me and I was 327 killomiter away from my college hostel . We had 18 students in my group ,we went there by bus.In that place there was no bus service after 5 pm.Our team leader sent us indivisualy for personal evangelism but I forget the time and left behind . I was hungry,worried thinking what to do because no bus service in that time.With broken heart I prayed to my Lord Jesus for miracle after 45 minute I saw two light is coming towards me,it was a car .I stoped the Car and I saw two muslim men going urgent to my place where I belongs.I requested them and I told my story,the Lord soften their heart ,they said to me you are lucky youg man because there is no bus service till morning ,we had no plan to visit but this is very urgent work that's we going to the main town and we will drop you  .In the Car I shared the Gospel to three muslims including the driver.Later I came to know That it was God's plan to reach these three muslims who never heard about Lord Jesus.






Comments

Popular Posts